Monday, November 2, 2009

J&B's First Halloween!






Well, here it is - the first entry into Brendan and Jamie's blog! They've come so far in just 7 months. They become cuter and cuter every day, and I am just so in love with them both. Both of them are getting close to crawling - they can pull themselves forward on their tummies to get to their toys, and sometimes they get on their elbows and knees and rock back and forth with their cute little tushies in the air, it's so funny to watch! Brendan has recently figured out how to clap his hands so he's been doing that a lot, it is just the cutest. Both boys are babbling a lot, which is just adorable. And they're getting so good at eating their solid food now, I can't believe how far they've come in just a month! They ate a ton today. So far they've eaten sweet potato, acorn and butternut squashes, peas, rice cereal, and oatmeal. Next we'll try banana or green beans :)

So their first Halloween was this past Saturday. Brendan was a lion and Jamie a monkey. Of course they looked adorable. We took them down to the Halloween Stroll in Hatboro during the afternoon, and they were such a huge hit. I couldn't believe all the attention they got. If I had a dime for every "awwww" I heard I'd be a rich woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment