Friday, November 6, 2009

Kittens and Sleepy Baby






Ok, I know this blog is supposed to be all about Brendan and Jamie, but are these kittens adorable or what? Dave saw them in the backyard yesterday morning along with their mother, and he took some photos. Too cute!

In other news, Brendan fell asleep in his jumparoo again, and Dave took a picture so that I could see. I love that he can take a photo and then it automatically uploads to the internet so that I can see it a few minutes later while at work. Lets me feel a bit more connected with what's going on at home :) Anyway, the first photo of Brendan is from yesterday, the second is from about a month ago when he did the same thing. He gets the gift of sleep from his Mom, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment